Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use NAYA Yoga & Pilates's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Noticeand any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this websiteand accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refersto our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Clientor ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertakethe process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetingsof a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respectof provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing lawof United Arab Emirates. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that thegoverning law is the local law.
- “Naya Yoga & pilates L.L.C”maintains the www.naya.ae Website ("Site").
- Visa and Master Card) will be accepted for payment and in AED
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- To change or cancel a booking, please provide a minimum 12-hour notice for group classes & a 24-hour notice for private and semi-private sessions. A failure to do so will mean your class will be charged.
- All Packages have expiration dates. Please check your specific package
- We are unable to offer refunds unless you are medically unfit to participate and provide a medical certificate to that effect.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Packages cannot be refunded, transferred, or credited to either a future package or another student
You must not:
Connect with Us
Download our app
Studio Updates & New Timetables Weekly